Terms and conditions
1st These general conditions of sale are agreed between Casca Rija, Lda, with registered office at Estrada da Batalha, Rua do Algar D'Água s/n, 2495-405 Fátima, Portugal, tax identification number 514362219 and contact +351 914626803, hereinafter referred to as Casca Rija and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.cascarija.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.cascarija.pt will be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 OBJECTO
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User regarding ordering, sales, payment and service provision or delivery of purchases made on the website www.cascarija.pt
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order/service provision between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 ORDERA
- The User places their order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.cascarija.pt, adding the product(s) or service(s) they wish to order to the shopping cart:
- To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.cascarija.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- Casca Rija will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. If the product/service is unavailable, Casca Rija undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for seven days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be refunded or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 3 PAYMENTO
- On the website www.cascarija.pt, Casca Rija offers the User the following payment methods via Ifthenpay - Instituição de PayPal Lda:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- Multibanco reference;
- MB Way;
- Bank transfer;
ARTICLE 4 DELIVERY/AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTIONO
- Orders will be delivered within three working days after payment for the order. Delivery is carried out by the company DPD.
- Shipping costs may be added to the order depending on its weight.
- Orders will be made available after confirmation of payment made.
ARTICLE 5 PRICESS
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Price of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to receive their order (paying the difference) or cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 CANCELLATION AND RETURNO
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis, by Casca Rija, Lda. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, within seven days after receipt of the order, with the instructions for canceling or refunding the amount paid and/or returning the merchandise, answered and defined by Casca Rija, through the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
- Casca Rija undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of seven days.
- Returned products must be in salable condition, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived in the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the settlement conditions will be indicated by Casca Rija.
Your data is processed in compliance with legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in Casca Rija's database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed, under the terms of the law.